Freelance Photography Services

I am a Chico, CA-based photographer with 18 years' experience as a photojournalist. I shoot digital or film, using high-end Nikon equipment. I am easy to work with and can arrange top-quality prints or provide you with a session CD with high-resolution and/or Web-ready images. My hourly session rate is $65. I can be reached at 530-894-3793 or e-mail tomangel05@yahoo.com.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Community Events



With nearly 20 years' experience shooting all kinds of community events, festivals and ceremonies, I am a great choice for companies or public agencies seeking to capture a once-in-a-lifetime event with professional-quality photos. At $65 an hour, my services are within the reach of most organizations and entities, and you'll get images worthy of framing as opposed to point-and-shoot snapshots.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: